Journey to Self Compassion

Friday 3 January 2014

Bullying- To Be Stopped

Working for the special needs children, I also have to make sure of all the few highlights that actually put their affects on the development of a special child's mentality.

With this regard, I read a blog http://thelifeunexpected.com/archives/1371 which actually states all the affects people can put on someone's life by bullying. By running this project, I am also concerned in order to teach people to respect people with disabilities. They are different but they are still human beings. This is one of the major highlights of my campaign. I believe my community need to support and provide a better stage to people with disability, be respectful and not make them get ashamed of their reality. Make them your friends, help them not to make them dependent on you but making it easier for them to figure out a better, sorted out life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment